Raise Team – Merseyside Youth Association
We are experienced children and young people’s mental health promotion trainers.
We also work in collaboration with a range of specialist services such as Alder Hey CAMHS, Liverpool Speech and Language Service, YPAS and Child bereavement UK.
What do you do?
We deliver a range of training courses and days for the children and young people’s workforce. We are able to offer a range of off the shelf and bespoke training opportunities including:
- CAMHS Masterclass (effective referrals and CAMHS pathway)
- Impact of Grief and Loss for children and young people
- Mad Bad or Misunderstood? Mental health awareness training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Gender Identity
- Speech language and communication needs
- What age group does your service work with?
- Children (0-11) Young people (12-19) Older (19+) Whole family
- Do you work with other family members?
- Are you limited to working with people from a specific geographical area?
Training can take place in Merseyside Youth Association or across various venues in Liverpool – we offer dates on our training calendar but are also available to come into the workplace and deliver training to staff teams.
Where do you see young people?
Through schools and community organisations. Merseyside Youth Association
Do you take referrals directly from children/young people, parents/carers?
Do you offer training in your specialist area?
We support staff who work with children and young people in Liverpool. This would include teachers, social care professionals, GP’s, NHS staff and Voluntary and Community Organisations.